Wednesday 6 January 2010

And Already a Day Without a Yes...

Yes. It is true. I have had no 'yes' moment today. Well, I had one big opportunity which I have yet to respond to. The reason I haven't yet responded is because I remembered that I had already said 'yes' (last night) to a night out whilst Martin is back from the land of Europe. And if I say 'yes' to both there would be a whole number of difficulties.

Sadly, my other possible 'yes' opportunity today has not happened, due to the icy weather causing problems on roads and rail tracks. None of us could make it to the bar very easily, especially considering Ali was stuck on a train for much of the day. So, drinks were not had. But hopefully they will be had tomorrow, or at least before we go back to uni.

Considering how much I am enjoying reading 'Yes Man', I am seriously considering buying and reading other books buy Danny Wallace. Shortly, I will be heading off to read some more of the book, and to laugh a little.

I hold out hope that tomorrow will bring even a small, tiny opportunity for me to say 'yes' to.

Much love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment